Product Management Analyst I
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by USAA
We are currently seeking a talented Product Management Analyst I for our San Antonio, TX location.
- Partners with team members to evaluate profit, competitive and sales performance as compared to plan or key metrics.
- Consults and advises the Product Manager on information impacting their business goals.
- Interacts with stakeholders across the business to draw insights that drive the business goals (to include but not limited to: Marketing, Operations, SFO, Legal, Experiences, Digital platforms, etc.)
- Works with information technology and business analysts on improving capabilities.
- Formulates responses to member inquiries elevated by Member Contact teams, as necessary
- Works with the broader product team to research internal and external information and partners to conduct data analyses to assist with product feasibility
- Runs moderate statistical models and may present results of research and analysis to senior Product Management leadership, as necessary
- Partners with the Product Manager in the development of product dashboards and metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office applications.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- SAS proficiency.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Previous Real Estate, Finance, or other applicable Business field experience.
- The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers .
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 1/14/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task