Certified Nurse Assistant
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Northeast Med Staff
Certified Nurse Assistant:
Certified Nurse Assistants are the heart and soul of any Healthcare facility, they are tirelessly pursuing the highest level of care possible for all their patients. They are among the hardest working healthcare professionals. They not only have a passion for helping others, they have a tremendous amount of empathy towards the patients and their families. Further still, they are always looking for new challenges and opportunities to learn new skills.
Northeast Med Staff prides itself on working with the most dedicated Certified Nurse Aides. Matching each one to the perfect work environment to be successful. We specialize in placing CNAs in Long Term Care and Rehabilitation settings. Furthermore, we look to speak with each CNA that applies to make sure they have the perfect skillset for each facility. Typically, we look for Certified Nurse Assistants with at least 6 months of current experience working in one of the above-mentioned settings along with, current dementia training and CPR, and work well in a team setting.
If you want to be a part of a team orientated environment with a great sense of humor, we want you to send us your contact information. Together we will be able to make a significant difference in our client faculties, and their patients' lives. You can apply directly to this job post, or you can find us online. We look forward to having you become a team member!
Duties include but, not limited to:
• Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
• Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
• Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
• Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
• Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
Catholic Health Initiatives
Visiting Angels - Tallmadge
Washington Care Services
BrightStar Care - Charleston, SC
BrightStar Care of Greater Pittsburgh (Corporate)
BrightStar Care of Boise