Group Reward Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Tipico
The Group Reward Manager will take ownership for the Reward portfolio across the Group HR team. This newly created role will support the Group HR and local teams in building compensation, benefits and incentives and recognition processes and tools across Tipico's group businesses.
The goal of the new Group Reward Manager is to accelerate the Group HR team's ability to find impactful ways to support the Group's business pillars to unlock business value through the design of reward and recognition programs and bring harmonisation across the Group's global operating entities.
Reporting to this role will be an Incentive Systems Manager. This team will closely partner with the HRBP's, HR COE leads as well as leaders from across the organisation to understand customer needs, prioritise capabilities, build road-map, coordinate delivery of these capabilities, and then drive adoption of them.
- Leadership of the Reward, HR Data and HR Information Systems team
- Design, develop and deliver a Group reward strategy including, but not limited to, compensation and benefits that are retentive, cost effective and consistent with labour market trends and organisational objectives
- Oversee the design and administration of compensation programs including base pay, variable pay, merit, compensation planning, and market analysis with a focus on continuous improvement
- Oversees the management of our benefits vendor relationships, benefits con-tracts, and bid negotiation
- Develops a comprehensive total rewards communication strategy. Drafts related written communications and spearheads annual benefit programs open enrolment process and the annual total compensation review including compensation planning
- Responsible for the review, development and delivery of incentive based remuneration - short and long term
- Responsible for development of reward principles and governance.
- Developing strategies to improve harmonisation of compensation and benefits in key jurisdictions and business entities in Germany, Malta, Croatia, Colombia, Austria and Gibraltar
- Exemplifies our values - Trust, Passion and Progress
- Agile, committed and influential in style
- Proactive, innovative and solution-oriented work approach
- Passionate about Human Capital and Development
- Team player with a hands-on attitude
- Ability to work virtually with stakeholders at other locations
- Proficiency in spoken and written Business English (German language skills would also be advantageous)
- Extensive experience in Reward and Data Analytics
- Previous experience in development of remuneration governance including from annual reward routines to executive remuneration committees.
- Creative analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
What we offer:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Performance Bonuses, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Relocation Assistance
- Office sea-views, social events, healthy treats, kitchen on every floor