Head of Responsible Gambling
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Castle Hill - iGaming & Crypto Careers
Salary: Competitive + Relocation Assistance + Bonus
Castle Hill is working with a data driven Online Gaming Company to recruit a Head of Responsible Gambling. An industry leader within the Sports and Casino sector and now looking to build upon this success, this is an Online Gaming business that does not sit still.
If you have a solid foundation and understanding of the social responsibility requirements and you are looking to working in a mature environment with the all the tools to excel at your fingertips, then this could be the opportunity for you. Working in a stable yet fun environment take a further look........
What's on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices within the heart of Gibraltar
- Taking responsibility for Responsible Gambling compliance and identification of improvements and issues to senior management
- Monitoring and creating control reports to ensure Social Responsibility processes are working correctly
- Leading, developing and mentoring your team and giving regular feedback on performance and identifying development opportunities to continue to challenge and grow the team
- Ensuring that you are protecting customers who have, or could be in the process of developing, gambling problems
- Substantial knowledge of responsible gambling within the online gaming industry
- Strong background in a customer facing / operational compliance environment
- Experience of managing teams (line management), stakeholders across different areas of a business
- Knowledge of assessing risk and regulatory concerns would also be an advantage
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.