Clinical Project Manager - France
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Bosch Global Associates Ltd
Under the responsibility of the Director of Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Operations, you will manage several clinical projects (pre-market, post-market), at different stages of development (start-up phase, follow-up ...) and in several therapeutic areas different (cardiology, orthopedics, urology, ophthalmology ..).
In collaboration with a regulatory project manager, you will ensure all the necessary steps to set up studies in Europe, including:
- the implementation of monitoring tools and project plans according to established procedures.
- regular and adequate communication with clients and with the internal team (ARCs, Regulation, Data Management ...)
- the writing and / or the review of the study documents (Protocol ...)
- ARC training.
- regular and adequate communication with clients and the internal team.
- the monitoring of the monitoring carried out by the ARCs (review of reports, follow-up of deadlines, follow-up of the investigative centers ...)
- advice to clients throughout the studies (safety reporting, amendment, enrollment ...)
- internal reporting on the progress of studies (budget monitoring, management of external consultants, reporting to the Director and CEO ...).
A 3-5 year experience as a project manager is required as well as prior experience in a CRO. Knowledge of medical devices would be a plus.
Current English required.
We are looking for the following qualities:
Management, organization, proactivity, rigor, dynamism and excellent oral and written communication.
The position is based in Paris and is available immediately.
CLINICAL / SCIENCE / SCIENTIFIC / PROJECT MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGEMENT / CPM / CRO / CLINICAL RESEARCH / CRA / CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE / CLINICAL PROJECT MANAGER / CLINCAL STUDY / CLINICAL TRIAL / DRUGS / FRANCE / PARIS / GERMANY / UK / UNITED KINGDOM / MEDICAL DEVICES / LIFE SCIENCES / HEALTHCARE / MEDICAL / CARDIOLOGY / CARDIOVASCULAR / VASCULAR / OPHTHALMOLOGY / ORTHOPEDIC / ORTHO / MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY / UROLOGY / CONSULTANCY / ORGANISATION / BIOMEDICAL / BIOCHEMISTRY / CHEMISTRY