Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Anonymous
My client, a software solution company for retail sectors across Ireland, are currently expanding their Oracle development team. If you are hard working and enjoy a challenge, this could be a great fit for you! The company are part of a global software powerhouse where investment in R&D and their people are key to their success, they provide innovative business solutions to clients to overcome the biggest market challenges.
This is a company that is growing at a rapid pace where you can really grow your career! There are many opportunities to progress. Talent is grown from within and developed internally.
You will get great hands on training and lots of opportunities to develop your skills. You will learn from some of the best developers in the field and will grow your skill set fast!
* Work on a variety of projects which will require you to have both depth and breadth of knowledge in a number of technologies.
* Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities as well as some maintenance activities.
* You will be assisting in the planning sessions with the business users and key stakeholders to analyze business requirements, and provide design recommendations.
* Write concise and clear technical specifications based on analysis of complex business requirements for clients.
* Knowledge of a source code management tool - SVN or similar
* 1+ years' experience in PL/SQL Development
* Experience working in both Windows & Linux environments.
* Experience in projects though which multiple systems are integrated, including design and implementation of high-level and detailed project plans
* Knowledge and experience in Oracle ADF an advantage
* Exposure to object-oriented theory & concepts
* You should be a motivated self starter
* You should have great communication skills
* You should be a team player
There will be endless scope to grow and develop your career in a company who want to develop the team from within. If you are keen to progress your career to the next level then this is the company for you! You will have exposure to a range of technologies and various industries.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that has a real family feel to it. There is also a market leading salary and great benefits package available including generous pension scheme, free lunches and pizza Fridays!
To hear more about this great opportunity feel free to contact Eimear at Reperio on 01(phone number removed).
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business