Junior IT Infrastructure Automotive Engineer
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Anonymous
Currently recruiting for a motivated and disciplined Junior IT professional with abilities to handle SQL and Pyhthon, whilst adapting to a new field of expertise.
Join a company that is known for being a 'top employer', one of the fastest growing pharma/biotech sites in Europe and with founders that has been awarded a Nobel Prize of Science. This company status and growth provides many opportunities for you to grow internally, in a company filled with employees that are happy and proud of what their work results in.
- Project Management of design, commissioning, and performance improvement of automated equipment
- Provide approval, reviews and design of a variety of software, hardware and controls
- Provide Technical and Automotive operational support in relations to Manufacturing and Facilities
- Implement changes and upgrades for software/hardware
- Modification and changes for procedures and protocols
- Support the validation department: design review, software testing, protocol execution and review
- Program PLC and HMI application, and able to conduct troubleshooting
- BS/BEng in Engineering, Science, Instrumentation or software Programming - could be substituted with relevant work experience
If this sounds like you or anyone you know then let me, Joakim Hauge, know asap:
(url removed) OR