GERNERAL FOREMAN - WEST DUBLIN - MAJOR DEVELOPER
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by Anonymous
With over 20 live sites across the Dublin / Greater Leinster area our client are one of Ireland's leading residential Developer's.
They currently have a need for an experienced Foreman / Site Foreman / General Foreman to work on a €multi-million residential project in West Dublin consisting of two storey houses and high end apartments.
As General Foreman:
* Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
* Ensure completion dates are met
* Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
* Management of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained
* Take control of all works from house foundations through to 1st & 2nd fix including external finishes, paving, boundary walls and landscaping
* Ensuring quality of works
* Continuous CPD Development
* 5+ years' site management experience
* Trade background preferable
* Background in large scale, residential construction
* Proven record of seeing projects through from greenfield to completion
* Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
* An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
* To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
* The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
* A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, with a basic salary of €60k - €65k + bonus + pension depending on experience.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on (phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK