Electrical Engineer/ Supervisor 2628
Posted on Feb 1, 2019 by O'Neill & Brennan
An Electrical Engineer/ Supervisor is required for a full time position to join one one of Ireland's wet infrastructure specialists. The company specializes in Design and Water & Wastewater Treatments. The Electrical Engineer/ Supervisor will operate within the Leinster Region.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer/ Supervisor:
- Supervising electrical teams and sub contractors,
- Identifying and rectifying electrical system faults,
- Automation systems outline design for WTP & WWTP at tender, pre-installation, installation and commissioning stage.
- Electrical Design on water, wastewater pumping and treatment installations.
- Awareness of waste water and water treatment processes would be beneficial.
The Electrical Engineer/ Supervisor will have:
- 2 years' experience within the water or waste water treatment industry,
- 3rd level engineering qualification or RECI certified with further education within project management will be an advantage,
- Ability to identify electrical faults,
- Experience working with pumps, motors, instruments, control panels,
- Knowledge of general automation and PLC's,
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with fellow employees and clients.
Please send your CV to Padraic at or call 01- for a confidential conversation.