Senior Project Engineer
Posted on Feb 1, 2019 by Berkley Recruitment Group
A Medical Device company in Cork is now looking for a 'Senior Project Engineer' who will provide technical leadership to ensure the control, optimisation and development of existing or new membrane processes and projects.
Reporting to the Process & Technology Manager the ideal candidate will mentor process engineers by providing technical direction and guidance.
- Lead the P&T team in the area to achieve goals & targets.
- Identify, develop and implement improvement projects, using lean six sigma tools.
- Ensure that each process engineer has awareness of membrane process operations.
- Support the implementation of product data collection systems and analytical techniques such as SPC, FMEA and DOE.
- Lead investigations into process, product and quality issues to achieve long term solutions.
- 5+ Years
- Experience in Medical Device or equivalent regulated environment
- BSc in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations to support the US region. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent full-time role excellent salary and benefits package
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy recruiting Life Science & Engineering professionals for organizations throughout Ireland; for more information go to .
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Anna Sobczyk at (0) or send your CV to .