School Bilingual Speech Pathologist (SLP) - Clinical Fellow (CFY)
Posted on Feb 2, 2019 by Healthpro Heritage, LLC
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist- SLP, Pediatric School Based Therapy
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Speech Therapy to help make a difference in a child's life!
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Speech Language Pathologist needed in the Elgin (NW Chicago) area for the upcoming 2 School Year.
-Full time hours
-Must have Illinois Professional Educator's License (PEL) .......Don't have this? Call and we can help you!
Bilingual Clinical Fellows are accepted for this position! We offer a great Bilingual Immersion program for our Bilingual CFs and seasoned SLPs alike! We have an excellent team in place with this district offering top-notch management and clinical support.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company!
• Competitive, salaried compensation packages
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with discretionary company match
• Licensure reimbursement
• Relocation assistance
• Ongoing mentoring and support for Clinical Fellows and clinicians
• Free online CEUs
• And more!
The primary purpose of the School Based Speech Language Pathologist position is diagnostic assessment and therapeutic treatment of pediatric students in a school setting, who demonstrate speech, language and swallowing deficits with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
-Conduct Screenings and Assessments
-Deliver Treatment Services
-Maintain Effective Communication, Collaborate with Multiple disciplines to determine best care
- Provide documentation in accordance with company guidelines: Ensure that progress is properly represented in documentation
- Exhibit Professionalism at all times
- Adheres to all policies of company, including job descriptions, certifications requirements, mission statement, HIPAA, confidentiality standards and patient rights.
- Ability to work in a team-like atmosphere, collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of therapists, teaching staff, physicians, social workers and students family membersQualifications
Requirements for Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP):
• Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology from an American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) accredited university
• Illinois State License (Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation)
• Illinois Professional Educator's License (Illinois State Board of Education) PEL
• Personal commitment to providing positive outcomes for students and their families
• Fluency in English and SpanishRecruiter : Email Address