Business Solution Consultant
Posted on Feb 11, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Solution Consultant!
The Business Solution Consultant (BSC) is the local branch subject matter expert relative to the Solutions, and Professional Service strategies of the Konica Minolta Business Solutions - Direct division. The BSC is a dedicated pre-sales professional committed to seeking out new customers and partnering with existing ones, offering a variety of solutions to optimize their business processes. Energetic professional comfortable with prospecting, as a part of a team or independently, for solutions opportunities, within new and established clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets within assigned territory.
- Actively participate in National Telemarketing Day activities.
- Maintain, and manage, individual sales activities and opportunities in the CRM Management System.
- Meets on an ongoing basis with Branch Sales Managers and Market Director to review Professional Services Pipeline, forecast, and opportunities.
- Works directly with Branch Sales Managers, Market Director and Engagement Team members to promote Solutions and Professional Services offerings, driven by Key Performance Indicators and Konica Minolta defined processes.
- Responsible for pre-sale technical discovery, business process analysis, and development of customized solutions to fit a client's requirements.
- Participate in ongoing account review sessions as part of the account team.
- Engage Solutions Implementation Specialist to assist on creating and/or developing Engagement letters, Site Survey, Scope of Work (SOW) preparation and integration projects where appropriate.
- Maintain education training standards and certifications levels in line with job requirements and advancement development plans.
- Required to participate in the building of a knowledge base of competitive information to share with all Konica Minolta teammates as a result of interacting with prospects and customers.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Strong working knowledge of industry hardware, services and solutions offerings.
- Network print servers, Document management/ scanning applications and workflows, Manage Print Services, Print Optimization/cost recovery, Print and MFP print controller technology, SQL, Security, and major third party print manufacturer's devices
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Record of time management and organizational discipline.
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
- Attend training classes to remain current with the most recent technology.
- Pass certification tests to enhance career path.
- Working knowledge of project management processes.
- Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to sit or stand for long period of time in support of travel or customer meetings/presentations.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 3-5 years relevant Solutions Sales Support experience.
Valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.