Full Stack Engineer - Analytics
Posted on Feb 11, 2019 by Indeed
As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Design, develop, and maintain pipelines that create search indexes out of data from large databases
- Conceive of and implement new features and ranking changes to improve search and ultimately help users find what they want
- Continually improve/enhance search quality and web search infrastructure and performance
- Dive deep into our job posting and search history data to understand different functional areas, and then use your creativity to come up with extraction and classification techniques that improve the quality of Indeed's job search offering
- Has a passion for run-time performance
- Thrives on simplifying complex information
- Loves to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Has a strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- 8+ years experience in software development with 5+ years in object oriented programming
- Experience with large scale, high performance systems.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Analytics platforms and architecture.
- Experience building solutions for high traffic websites
- Previous experience in machine learning, predictive analytics, AI, data science, statistics, deep learning, etc.
View our bounty of perks: 
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: