Customer Service Representative D/A/CH
Posted on Feb 13, 2019 by Stokke GmbH
This is a challenging role which will require you to provide premium service to both custom-ers as well as reatilers and build relationships in order to make a lasting positive impression.
Some of the key responsibilities are the following:
o Maintain customer data in ERP System (M3) and in the CRM system (SF) to assure 100% accuracy
o Receive, process and track orders from customers by phone/E-mail/Chat
o Ensure orders are registered in the Demandware, Altapay and M3 system for shipment and invoicing
o Follow up of blocked order list every day (Backlog)
o Answer retailer and consumer questions by phone, E-mail and chat
o Advise customers about features, benefits and other details of products
o Issue invoices and credit notes
o Handle transport and product claims, returns and exchanges from customers
o Send newsletters and other information to the customers
o Participate in various other administrative duties of the team
Overall the expectation is for the CS Rep to
o Cooperate very closely with credit control and eCommerce team
o Be flexible to participate in serving other markets both serving retailers and end consumers in an international and multilingual team
• Commercial Education
• First experiences in Customer Service or Sales
• Native or C1 German and fluent English is a must, additional languages are a big plus
• Strong service mentality
• Interest in working with and supporting international teams
• Ability to work independently
Why join Stokke?
• You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child's development.
• Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connec-tions take part in a joint responsibility.
• If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and gen-erations to come, we want you to be a part of our team.
Please send your application within 1st of January 2019, to and mark the subject field with: Customer Service Representative DACH, PID-00148