Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a DevOps Engineer. This candidate must be able to build a resilient, secure, and efficient cloud-based platform. They need to have at least 7+ year of DevOps experience and 5+ years of experience configuring or maintaining cloud platforms.
- Build a resilient, secure, and efficient cloud-based platform
- Develop scalable and configurable automated deployment process.
- Assist in planning and reviewing application architecture and design to promote an efficient deployment process.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response
- Monitor and troubleshoot platform issues
- Assist in maintaining high availability uptime
- Collaborate with Development and QA to bring new features and services into production
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Facilitate DevOps discussions throughout life cycle of feature planning
- 7+ years experience in DevOps/SysOps roles
- 5+ years experience configuring or maintaining cloud platforms
- In-depth knowledge of AWS services and hands-on experience in AWS provisioning
- Minimum of 4 years' design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- 4+ years experience Jenkins or Maven, CI/CD, Git/version control, NoSQL databases (mongoDB)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Experience with Agile development