Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Investigo Change Solutions
Desktop Publisher - Sutton
Currently have an exciting new opportunity for a temporary Desktop Publisher to join the Business Support Team. The purpose of the role is to ensure all branding and materials are formatted and packaged within the firm's guidelines, to a high standard for both internal and external clients This includes formatting internal documents from sales and marketing material (website, brochures etc.) to internal communications.
As an experienced Presentations Specialist, you will need to have excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the Adobe Creative Suite which you will use to create compelling and creative marketing and client collateral.
Other key responsibilities are listed below.
- Offering first line support with document queries, software upgrades and procedural changes
- Completing amendments to existing collateral as requested by team
- Managing the submission of work from sales and marketing teams
- Developing effective working relationships with clients and colleagues internal and external collateral
- Contributing towards the development (find, create or edit) of digital assets for the firm's website: editing and publishing new content (multimedia assets) via the Back End
- Importing text and graphics into desktop publishing software programmes
- Positioning artwork and text on page layouts in various publication templates
- Checking proofs, or preliminary layouts, for errors and make corrections
- Contributing towards the production of sales and marketing documents such as RFPs, client reports, presentations and brochures: editing, designing and formatting, and packaging for print
- Annual refresh of brand, all document templates etc
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office in particular, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe CSS applications: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to manage workflow, prioritise, multitask and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with a critical eye in terms of accuracy and communication
- Ability to work quickly to tight deadlines and maintain a high standard of output
- 2+ years working in a similar role in a corporate environment
Full job description and company details available upon request