Local Government Finance Officer/Social Care Adults
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by IQ Public Sector
Interquest have a need for an experienced Local Government "Finance Officer" With a local Government background ideally working within Adult Social Care.
Your role will be to provide the following
- To provide support to the Community Finance Team as directed by Team Managers.
- To be accountable for providing a range of support functions to the Customer Finance Team, including provide day to day administrative support to members of the team and/or as directed by the Team Managers.
- The role encompasses processing of data relating to the actual services received by customers, which is obtained from provider invoices, within agreed timescales, maintaining paper and electronic records, collating and processing information for customer billing
- Ensure appropriate information is recoded to the billing systems to raise charges to service users
- Support the input of data to department's information systems where required to ensure accuracy, consistency and integrity of data are maintained.
- As the Customer Finance function develops the balance of activities carried out by the post holder is expected to change
Key skills for the role are list below;
Specific Finance skills;
- Extensive experience of financial administration - Ideally experience working in multidisciplinary finance environment and/or finance educated (eg AAT)
- Experience and/or a good understanding of customer billing and invoice payment procedures (desirable).
- Hands-on experience of working with data record systems, including data inputting.
- Ability to use database systems, efficiently and accurately.
- Knowledge of Mosaic/Framework-i (desirable).
If you are immediately available then please send your CV for an immediate interview
Reed Professional Services
Michael Rothstein Ltd
Care Vacancy Ltd