Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Nanotek Limited
Account Manager - Sheffield - £22K- £30K
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets within an engineering services sales environment
- Broad commercial and industry awareness
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network within the client base
- Excellent communication skills - internal and external
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good IT skills in excel, outlook and word.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Team Player
- Target Driven
ROLE TASKS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- To manage designated key accounts on a day-to-day basis ensuring good customer service levels.
- To build, develop and increase customer performance.
- To build and develop long term relationships with designated Key customers.
- To liaise with Sales Office Manager or Sales Director on any issues or opportunities with your customer base.
- To liaise with the purchasing team to order and manage customer specific stocks.
- To ensure accounts trade within current agreed credit limits.
- To liaise with Operations and Purchasing staff concerning customer requirements and re ordering of steel.
- To respond to customer enquiries professionally, promptly and accurately.
- To produce quotations for customers based on pricing models agreed by the Sales Office Manager or Sales Director.
- To assist the spot development sales team when required.
- To assist the Sales Office Manager in the production of statistics for sales performance on a weekly/monthly basis.
- To undertake additional duties as required.