Head of Facilities
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Keystream Healthcare
Keystream Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Facilities to work for an NHS organisation on a temporary basis initially for 4-5 months.
This role is to start within the next month and is based in Central London. The Head of Facilities has overall management responsibility for a range of non-clinical support staff and services. The post holder has budget responsibility for c£9m and manages an establishment of c200 in-house staff plus responsibility for contracted-out services. The post holder has overall responsibility for ensuring that services are delivered at high quality and in a cost effective manner. The post holder undertakes a significant amount of project work with Trust-wide implications, and has a corporate role with Trust-wide and strategic responsibilities. The post holder has considerable freedom to act'. The post holder has out of hours' responsibilities, and works to a formal on call' rota.
The successful candidate should be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, effective at building working relations with their teams and able to work under pressure in a complex environment, delivering work with conflicting priorities.
- NHS experience is desirable
- Soft FM Manager
- Contributes to the Trust's management processes and the achievement of the Trust's strategic aims and objectives in accordance with the Trust's Business Plan and any other relevant strategy documents.
- Develops and maintains effective employee relationships at all levels. Implement Trust's policies, particularly those relating to employee relations and equal opportunities.
- Prepares option appraisals, feasibility studies, service specifications, business cases and business plans.
- Takes a lead role in implementing the Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards relating to Facilities, including working with the Infection Control Team on hygiene and infection control issues.
- Agrees objectives for the post with the Chief Operating Officer through the annual appraisal process and agrees on action plans aimed at ensuring personal developments and maintaining professional competencies.
If you have the skills for this role please forward your CV for an immediate interview.