Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Austin Fraser Ltd
£25,000 - £45,000 + First Year OTE.
Austin Fraser is a rapidly growing Recruitment Consultancy based in the heart of central Reading, we offer our employees an unrivalled in-house training programme, uncapped commission - meaning massive earning potential! And quarterly holiday incentives including Vegas, Barcelona and Barbados to name a few.
What are we about?
In short, we're an award-winning, international recruitment consultancy that has specialist consultants that covering the Technology, Automation, Aviation and Life Science industries globally.
We're known for our award winning culture, unique office space and our detailed in-house training structure.
To our clients, we're known for our concise and confidential searches within our niche networks, giving them access to candidates they may not otherwise have access to.
We believe in quality over quantity, building lasting relationships over quick wins.
We're always on the lookout for awesome people to join us here at AF, in particular, we're currently on the hunt for Recruitment Consultants to join our Technology and Life Sciences divisions.
A background in sales is certainly ideal for this one, but we appreciate that everybody needs to start somewhere so we don't look for keywords on a CV. You're a real person with a real personality and we want to get to know you!
We offer -
- Unrivalled in-house training programme.
- Uncapped Commission, meaning massive earning potential!
- Monthly Lunch Clubs.
- Holiday Incentives - Vegas, Barcelona and Barbados are just a few recent trips!
- Discount at selected retail stores.
- Lifestyle benefits including fitness classes, beauty treatments and free massages.
- Quarterly 5% bonus on 60k+ billings - To save you digging out that calculator from your pocket that your teacher said you'd never have, that's an annual bonus of at least £12,000!
- A clear progression structure.
- All National public holidays off.
- Although no two days are regularly the same, a typical day will see you building up your network, winning and developing business over the phone and face to face, owning your own desk and building your recruitment empire.
- You'll be regularly sourcing the best talent around to showcase to your clients. You'll do this through proactive, creative and innovative methods. We're looking for out of the box thinkers! There's always heavy competition when it comes to great talent!
- Unlike most other agencies, you'll become a specialist. This means you'll cover a very niche market that nobody else within AF will be working. You won't need to tear someone down to get to the top.
- To achieve your specialist status you will undergo on-the-job training to ensure you're ready to take on the world of recruitment and really own your business.
- You'll also take part in our apprenticeship scheme, this involves a variety of different learning opportunities to support you in becoming the best recruitment consultant that you can be.
If you're looking to get stuck into the role of a Recruitment Consultant, we want to hear from you!
Alternatively, if you've come this far down the advert and think Recruitment isn't quite your cup of tea, that's fine, perhaps you have a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send them our way!
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Austin Fraser Ltd
Austin Fraser Ltd