Category Marketing Manager
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by McGregor Boyall
MG061 - Category Marketing Manager - Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th Feb at 6pm
Our client is a global and award-winning electrical manufacturer and they are looking to re-shape their Product & Marketing teams. Reporting to the Product Director, you will take full responsibility of your segment and execute the marketing strategy and activities to stimulate market pull for your products.
In this role, you will:
- Create the segment strategy using insights to enable the business to focus, deliver ongoing competitiveness and profitable growth, in line with relevant brand guidelines and product line plans.
- Develop and implement the 'go-to-market' strategy for new product launches together with the Product Line Manager and coordinate with relevant functions, eg Product Marketing, Regional Sales & Marketing, etc.
- Identify and implement marketing tools (offline & online including social media) and campaigns specific to target customer segment and maximize sales, margin and brand positioning.
- Meet with internal & external customers to discuss trends and requirements and bringing the 'voice of customer' into the business.
- Work closely with Regional Sales & Marketing organizations, helping to define and implement their local sales & marketing strategy.
- Gathering, analysing and sharing meaningful and insightful market intelligence on competitor activity, market trends and customer requirements.
To be considered, you must have:
- Significant previous senior marketing management experience in B2B/B2C domains in an international position, within a technical products industry, with a proven track record.
- In depth experience of a formal new product development/introduction process.
- Experience in managing design and production of specific marketing support.
- Excellent skills in leadership, creativity, communication and strategic analysis, coupled with a strong eye for detail and a willingness to make things happen.
- Experience of a formal New Product Development/Introduction process.
- Ideally, a Masters Degree in Marketing or Engineering, or a Degree as minimum.
- English mandatory; and other languages desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a culture that nurtures individuality, inspires collaborative thinking and offers a range of benefits to include: flexible working, opportunities for development within an award-winning organisation
Please send your CV to Marianna Georgiou via the link provided or email (see below)
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.