Hardware Field Service Engineer - Breakfix
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Global Technology Solutions Ltd
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a blue chip organisation in Cork, Ireland and the surrounding areas.
You will be part of the field service team providing a consistent, professional level of post-sales support related service in order to fulfil the service level agreements and expectations of our clients.
Following Skills and experience needed:
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to measured response targets.
* Proven deskside support experience
* Proven knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
* Proven experience as a hardware engineer in Desktop, Laptop and printer maintenance/repair
* Working knowledge of server hardware and backup systems
* Organised, able to manage time and prioritise tasks
* Excellent administration skills
* Flexible on working hours & overtime
* Valid Driving Licence
The successful candidate must also have the following
+2 years' experience in a field service role
Break and Fix experience
Must have own Vehicle, Phone & Laptop
Must have own screwdriver tool kit
Must have worked HP products within the last 3 years,
Ideally hold or held HP SQ's
So if you are a Field Service engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.