Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by IPS
MI Analyst - Insurance (MI Analyst, reporting, data analysis)
MI Analyst working with a leading Lloyd's market insurer in the City. Responsible for managing the production, analysis and reporting of management information across the business.
- Production of core MI reports
- Ensure reports are produced and submitted in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of all information distributed to the business
- Help to drive MI reporting efficiencies and enhance the reporting capability of the business
- Previous experience within a similar MI Analyst role in the insurance industry
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Highly analytical
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Lloyd's insurer in a central MI team, with the opportunity to work across all areas of the business.
They are a business with an excellent reputation, a strong culture and a diverse opportunity for future development.
If this opportunity is of interest please forward your CV for immediate consideration.