Business Analyst Cyber Security
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst with Cyber security wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 5+ years' experience in a consulting role, ideally with top tier management or systems integration firm
- Understanding of Cyber Security topics
- Professional background in gathering and analysing information and data in order to define key findings also for an executive-level audience
- Consequent and proactive approach in solving issues and delivering results coupled with the ability to drive interviews with IT and Business experts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; previous experience in security projects is a strong plus
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Taking care of the overall Project Management and execution
- Participating in a Cyber Defence Programme, being responsible for the end-to-end delivery of your work package
- Performing Business Analysis on cyber security topics and Target operating Model definition
- Managing RFP for security solutions as well as defining Roadmaps
- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders, such as the CISO organisation and other
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more