Customer Service Representative
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Software Specialists
Client: Manufacturing Industry
Position Customer Service Representative
Location: Valencia, CA
Zip code: 91355
Duration: 13months + Contract with chances of extension
Shift Time: 1st shift (7 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Responsible for the entry of orders from customers for products and services.
- Effectively communicates with the customer to establish overall customer status.
- Accurately identifies the type, amount and required date of product ordered and coordinates with shipping to meet customer specific requirements.
- Coordinates resolution of non-conforming products and issues.
- Accurately quotes prices using standard pricing information and customer specific pricing agreements.
- Accurately calculates total prices and quantities related to sales orders.
- Verify the necessary information related to inventory.
- Work with manufacturing to expedite orders to meet customer demand.
- Accurately updates, maintains or completes customer information and order status.
- Ensures accuracy of all sales orders.
- Provides necessary information for the shipment of product.
- Continuing interface with Sales & Marketing Representatives in developing plans for customer service and satisfaction.
- Clarifies customer needs of products.
- Communicates with Quality to ensure our conformance with customer requirements.
- Complies with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and procedures at all times.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must successfully pass Client's customer service assessment.
- Basic administrative experience required.
- Must be able to effectively read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations including decimals, fractions, and percent's.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and perform accurate data entry operations.
- Must be able to successfully pass Client's Customer Service Assessment.
Must be able to wear required PPE when applicable with or without reasonable accommodation