Field Sales Representative
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by JP Corry
Field Sales Representative - JP Corry: Builders Merchants - Springfield Rd, Belfast
JP Corry are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018'
JP Corry is the leading Builders Merchants in Northern Ireland, renowned for providing excellent value and quality service in the supply of building materials and timber based products. We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales focused individual to support out JP Corry Springfield Road (Belfast) branch to promote a first class reputation, generating sales enquiries and orders to achieve budgeted sales within the local area.
As a Field Sales Representative with JP Corry, you will:
- Identify key accounts and build strong relationships with customers, providing an excellent standard of ongoing customer care.
- Plan territory visits to ensure that customers are contacted frequently.
- Be proactive and assertive in seeking new business and re-activating dormant accounts.
- Negotiate sales deals to achieve budgeted margins and conform to Company sales policies.
- Report activity levels within the territory to the Branch Manager on a daily basis.
- Gather competitor and customer information and report weekly on general market activity to the Branch Manager.
- Help manage, develop and achieve sales budgets whilst updating and maintaining relevant market and customer information via reporting systems.
So if you…
- Have prior industry experience (desirable), though having the right attitude and personality is key.
- Hold a full UK Driving licence (essential) as the role will require regular travel.
- Have prior experience within a sales role (preferable) with the ability to make an immediate impact.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with stakeholders at any level (MD to shop floor).
- Possess a hardworking and hungry attitude - you need to want to sell.
- Show resilience of character and are able to overcome setbacks and continue with enthusiasm.
- Have strong analytical and IT skills.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- A company car, mobile and laptop.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee with JP Corry, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
GDPR - You will find information on our privacy notice here: