Lead Cyber Security Operations Engineer - REMOTE
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Lead Cybersecurity Operations Engineer
Salary: $140k to $160k
This is a lead position to manage their infrastructure that supports all the security operations. UNIX Linux Windows VMWare Servers networking Firewalls. This is a hands on infrastructure role. AWS, change management.
- Lead maturity efforts to implement the process and technology roadmap.
- Deliver a full suite of system life cycle and IT service management activities to support security platforms, including: availability and continuity management, capacity management, customer relationship management supplier relationship management, incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, reporting, and release and deployment management.
- Design and implement all changes to technical security solution configurations.
- Provide security system owners a suite of service management activities focused on the configuration and maintenance of the security functions of the solution, including customer relationship management, supplier relationship management, incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release and deployment management, service request management, reporting, and continuous service improvement.
- Ensure that integrations with or agent deployments of security systems, eg log feeds from Servers or anti-malware agent deployments, continue to exceed established thresholds for environmental saturation and coverage. Provide support and troubleshooting for new integrations or agent deployments.
- Establish and maintain expertise in a wide variety of security technologies, including, but not limited to, vulnerability scanning, data loss prevention, intrusion prevention, application Firewalls, web proxies, multi-factor authentication, database security monitoring, sensitive data discovery, and PKI.