Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Octagon Professionals
Are you an experienced Concierge? Do you enjoy being the primary point of contact for challenges and maintenance of your organizations building and facilities? Are you passionate about maintaining and ensuring that your colleagues have the highest grade of safety and quality facilities in order to ensure smooth operations?
Our client, an inspiring training organization, is looking for a Concierge to join their expansion in their innovative and inspiring office in Hoofddorp!
If you are seeking the next step in your career, apply today and let's get in touch!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Serve as focal-point for maintenance, post/mailing, supplies/stationary/equipment and errands;
- Responsible for smooth operation and serviceability of all office and classroom equipment;
- Maintain the condition of the building and offices, and arrange for necessary repairs (such as broken lamps, stains, broken curtains, faulty equipment etc.);
- Check invoices from suppliers/service-providers, enabling the Office and Facilities Manager to perform proper management of expenditures and effective cost control;
- Perform inventory logs, enabling the Office and Facilities Manager to manage inventories effectively;
- Together with the Reception Team, provide general support to visitors;
- Together with the Office and Facilities Manager, promptly address all safety, security and evacuation matters, and properly upkeep related procedures;
- Together with the Office and Facilities Manager you are responsible for all other JAA TO building/facility matters.
- Minimum "MBO" education and at least 3 years' proven experience in coordination, administration or maintenance of offices, building, facilities etc
- Experience with ICT technology and affinity with electrical/telecommunications/maintenance matters in order to solve and fix issues independently
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and anticipate on process critical situations
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work without the risk of quality deterioration
- Accurate and detail oriented, stress resistant
- Service oriented nature
- Presentable and professional attitude
- Flexible, efficient and versatile
- Respectful and supportive of company policies
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.