Crew Lead (Full-Time) Rockville Rd GetGo Cafe & Market
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Giant Eagle
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to vendors and stakeholders.
- Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and customers.
- Oversee new Team Member training and ensure that all Team Members are working in the most efficient and effective way. Getting our customers in, out, and on their way is our top priority!
- Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
- Hold yourself accountable to the highest operational standards:
Maintain maximum flexibility in scheduling by confirming that all Team Members are cross-trained on all positions. Make sure your restrooms are exceptionally clean and well-stocked at all times. Ensure all Team Members maintain proper food-handling certifications. Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with appropriate business partners to remain competitive. Rapidly correct any equipment issues
- Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team at the registers at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the next.
- Assist Store Leader with scheduling, adjustments, merchandising, and promotional activities.
- Be the face of the store at our registers, ringing customers quickly and with a smile, and coaching your team to do the same.
- Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in mind that each Team Member has a voice.
- Responsible for controlling some expense within a department.
- Responsible for direct and indirect supervision of team members in one or more departments.