CRM Business Analyst
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Pacific Life
The CRM CoE is rooted in an agile based project management environment with iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams. Capabilities are being deployed in a series of foundational phases with the CoE responsible for ongoing operations support, governance, and managing the program back log and capability enhancements.
• Work closely with the Service & Sales scrum team product owners to outline and understand the vision for future releases. Develop story maps when appropriate.
• Coordinate & facilitate working meetings with the business SMEs to gather requirements and document them as user stories.
• Acts as a conduit between the product owner and the dev/QA teams to translate functional user stories to specs for the dev/QA teams to work from.
• Work closely with the scrum team members participating in all the stand-up meetings, demos, grooming sessions, etc. Additionally, may participate in other team's scrum meeting to help them understand the business requirements.
• Lead UAT and/or System Integration Testing (SIT) by writing business scripts for end users to test. May also coordinate the participation of end users, facilities to conduct UAT & documenting any bugs or enhancement requests found during UAT/SIT.
• Participate in end user training when appropriate.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• Four-Year college degree in related field or equivalent experience
• 6+ years experience gathering requirements and developing structured application specifications and documenting users' business requirements.
• Exhibits excellent oral communication, written communication, organizational, and time management skills in dealing with internal and external clients.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels.
• Effectively manages multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Directs, mentors and oversees other Business Analysts (if applicable)
• JIRA experience is a plus.
• Agile scrum experience is a plus.
• Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.
• MS Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint skills is a plus.
• Experience with mobile technology is a plus.
Celebrating 150 years of service in 2018, Pacific Life offers life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success, and we pride ourselves in providing a work environment that is challenging, inclusive, collaborative, and results-oriented. With a powerful past and a strong future, Pacific Life offers an environment where you're empowered to achieve your personal best. In return, we look to your passion and insight to help us grow. For additional company information, including current financial strength ratings, visit . To explore the heritage of Pacific Life and learn more about our history, visit the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.