Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by CHI Health
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > OMAHA > MCAULEY FOGELSTROM CENTER
This position is responsible for selling the CHI Health portfolio of products and services that builds business for service lines, physician practices and business units within the organization to drive overall growth. They will contribute to the development and implementation of sales and client retention strategies across the MBO. This individual will function as an individual contributor within the team.
CHI Health is a regional health network with a unified mission: nurturing the healing ministry of the Church while creating healthier communities. Headquartered in Omaha, the combined organization consists of 15 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities and more than 150 employed physician practice locations in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa. Nearly 15,900 employees comprise the workforce of this network that includes 2,820 licensed beds and serves as the primary teaching partner of Creighton University's health sciences schools. In fiscal year 2014, the organization provided a combined $149.3 million in quantified community benefit including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. With locations stretching from Kearney, Neb. to Missouri Valley, Iowa, the health network is the largest in Nebraska and serves residents of Nebraska, southwest Iowa and northern Kansas.
- Function as part of an integrated sales team focused in individually assigned areas (physician practice promotion, occupational medicine, laboratory services or direct to employer products and services) but able to provide sales support in all focus areas as needed due to organizational priorities.
- Develop and execute sales plans that support the strategic initiatives of the organization and promote key programs, products and services.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations.
- Prospect new growth opportunities by identifying and assessing needs and opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Uphold and represent the CHI Health brand by establishing trusted relationships with key audiences, including providers, staff and employers.
- Work with Division Director to establish personal sales goals and metrics to monitor results. Goals may include monthly, quarterly and annual sales and engagement metrics.
- Maintain sales tracking documentation in an online sales platform to represent recent work/interactions.
- Maintain client base with regular contact and retention activities.
- Provide client support and manage customer concerns/complaints by elevating reported issues to the appropriate leader for issue resolution and provide customer follow up.
- Participate in community and business events to promote programs, services and physicians, as needed and deemed appropriate by Division Director.
Required: Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing or business. Minimum of 4 years in the sales field. Two years health care or health care related business experience is preferred.
- Depth of knowledge and proven success in sales and account management
- Knowledge and understanding of the health care industry and selling health care related products
- Personal traits of high-level commitment, motivation, positivity and energy
- Experience working with and selling to physicians/providers and employers depending on assigned main area of focus
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience using digital tools and SalesForce sales tracking software or similar system
- Ability to work in a large geographically diverse system and willingness to travel regionally
- Collaborative work style
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: Mercy Medical Center