Registered Nurse (RN) Seasonal SICU
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Boca Raton Regional Hospital
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) SEASONAL POOL
Boca Raton Regional Hospital is offering a Seasonal Nursing Pool fromMarch 2019 thruMay2019.The Seasonal Nursing Pool is a temporary program for RN's that are able to commit to a period of twelve (12) weeks.
The Seasonal Pool pays a base hourly rate of:
-$48/hr for day shift
-$54/hr for night shift
-Seasonal Pool RNs are not eligible for shift differentials or holiday pay.
Candidates must have at least one (1) year of current SICU hospital experience in order to be considered.
Registered Nurses who are hired into the Seasonal Pool must agree to the following in order to participate:
- Work a full time schedule (36 hours/week) each week for the duration of the contract.
- Float to other units within the hospital where RN may have demonstrated competency, if needed.
- Not schedule any personal time off during the contract period.
- Minimum one (1) year of current SICU direct experience required
- Current Florida license or multistate license as a Registered Nurse
- BLS certification by the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification by the American Heart Association
- NIH Stroke Certification
* Incumbent may be required to perform emergency duty before, during and/or beyond normal work hours or days in the event of an emergency, crisis situation or disaster (man-made or natural) including evacuation sites.
*The person in this position will work in a smoke-free location, and is expected to adhere to all smoking restrictions.
*In the spirit of wellness for both our employees and patients, Boca Raton Regional Hospital has instituted a mandatory influenza prevention vaccination program. Current employees must receive the influenza prevention vaccination free of charge during the recognized flu season. As a condition of employment, new hires will be required to comply with all program rules. This is a mandatory program with the exception of documented medical or religious reasons for not receiving the vaccine. For further information on this progressive program, please contact Boca Raton Regional Hospital 's Human Resources Department at .