Spanish Speaking FNP or PA for Health Center Boston, MA
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Northeast Healthcare Recruitment
We are seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an excellent Family Health Center in the Boston area.
Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant: Diagnoses and treats variety of diseases and injuries in general practice by performing the following duties under the Physician Supervision.
Responsibilities of the FNP or PA:
· Evaluate and treat patients, records and elicits medical information regarding patients.
· Provides and assesses preventative health care advise and case management, psychological impacts of illness, and treats or refers patients for further evaluation and treatment.
· Administrates and prescribes treatment and drugs, vaccinates patients.
· Participates in 24-hour-on-call medical coverage, including at minimum, two consecutive nights per week, and one weekend every four weeks.
· Participates in on-site and off-site outreach and continuing education programs and ensures training to maintain license and to meet the needs of the population.
Requirements of the FNP or PA:
· FNP or PA degree
· Current DEA and MA licenses
· Ambulatory setting experience preferred
· Diverse culture experience preferred
· *Bilingual English/SPANISH*
· Interpersonal skills, calm demeanor, excellent communication and network skills, team player.