NP/PA Clinical Services Manager
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Northeast Healthcare Recruitment
Full time nurse practitioner/physician assistant clinical services manager opening. This is a regional position to assist the Director of Clinical Services with recruiting, interviewing and provider onboarding, conduct remote and/or in-person training and coaching sessions for new and established field-based providers, and support the Clinical Services Team in monitoring and improving provider performance across their assigned Region.
Our services help Medicare Advantage, Commercial/Exchange, and Medicaid managed care plans improve and support accurate reimbursement in a post-Affordable Care Act market.
Nurse Practitioner: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Master's degree in Nursing (MSN)
Physician's Assistant: Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree for Physician Assistants from a NCCPA program
- 5 or more years of experience in patient care or clinical work
- 2 or more years of experience providing home health care visits.
- 1 or more years of experience in a managerial position directly overseeing NP/PA providers
- Ability to multi-task / work independently and be self-motivated to meet deadlines and achieve goals
- Strong professional level of knowledge and comprehensive clinical assessment skills in the adult population and chronic disease management
Competitive Salary and benefit package