Senior Living Marketer
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Agemark
As the Senior Living Marketer, you'll be responsible for telling our story and building relationships in the community including:
- Achieve and maintain 95%+ occupancy through marketing, public relations, sales and resident service activities.
- Establish relationships with prospects, residents and influencers to discover individual needs and help make informed choices.
- Along with National Sales Director, coordinate all advertising, special events, direct mail, and referral networking activity to generate positive word of mouth and inquiries.
- Respond to inquiries, conduct personal visits, and use follow-up strategies to make sales.
- Submit marketing plan as directed to set and achieve goals; assess and revise plan quarterly.
- Utilize the lead tracking system as directed to manage all prospect and referral source contacts.
- Target, develop, and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with referral sources to establish reputation, build trust and generate inquiries.
- Work with Community nurse, family members, care providers, social services personnel, and other professionals as needed to ensure appropriate placement and successful residency.
- Submit reports as required.
- Assist Execu6tive Director in developing annual marketing budget; operate within monthly budget and make special purchases with approval.
- Receive and record all reservation deposits and other fees related to the marketing effort.
- Respond to calls for inquiries, tours and information up to 7pm during the week and for a specific time on weekends.
- Meet with Program Coordinator and Dining Services Manager as directed to plan marketing events and integrate activities with marketing objectives.
- Oversee resident move-in, orientation and move-out procedures.
- Monitor all aspects of the building and operations that affect "first impressions," and bring concerns and recommendations to Director.
- Experience in geriatrics, senior care, healthcare or similar industry STRONGLY preferred.
- Previous experience in sales or business development preferred.
- Knowledge of the community and available networks
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills with experience in social media networking
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, prospective residents, facility operations and personnel
- Ability to work scheduled hours based on personnel and community needs including possible weekends and evenings
- Proven track record of integrity
Teach For America
Teach For America