National Social Media Sr. Strategist
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
National Social Media Sr. Strategist - Strategy Plan and Admin - Full-Time, Days - Offsite / Virtual
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a National Social Media Sr. Strategist with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to design and implement national candidate engagement and brand awareness projects in partnership with Operations, HR, Marketing, and Talent Acquisition leadership.
- Operate as a subject matter expert to develop and implement talent management initiatives and ensure solutions are integrated into our end-to-end talent management strategy.
- Utilize Facebook to build out custom audiences.
- Conduct competitor research and build out strategy for Ascension Careers Channel.
- Responsible for building out a national strategy for Twitter.
- Complete National Reports and Budgets for the social media team.
- Prepare library of assets of best performing posts, with support from social media team.
- Build strategy and be responsible for growth of Ascension Careers hashtag usage.
- Lead the weekly social media team call.
- Ensure social media posts align with brand standards.
- Mentor, coach, and train talent acquisition teams on sourcing best practices, emerging technologies, and industry trends.
- Lead discovery conversations to leverage data and business intelligence to develop pipelining and promotions strategies that deliver on strategic business needs.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- 1 year of experience required.
- 4 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)