Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Toyota of Deerfield Beach
Some duties include and are not limited to:
* Payroll set up/weekly processing
* Weekly accounting entries for payroll
* Record and track vacation/sick time
* Record tax forms for new employees
* Coordinate drug testing appointments with all new hires
* Send in driving records on new hires
* Administer 401K with Fidelity
* Maintain employee folders with all appropriate paperwork including I-9, employment application, tax exemption, drug test results, pay plan
* Keep track of health insurance cancellations and add-ons
* Maintain current status of health and disability plan bills
* Receive and review electronic time cards for all employees. Rectify any missed cards & data
* Maintain the electronic time card system adding new hires.
* Work closely with comptroller and managers on workers compensation issues
* Must have prior Payroll experience
Competitive market hourly wage.
Company benefits are available as per current employee benefits manual.
For consideration and interview, please forward your cover letter and resume.