Validation Engineer Consultant
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Software Specialists
- Guide and participate in test method validation, risk assessment, requirement development, protocol and validation report writing. Firm understanding of Software Validation requirements and practices. Ability to learn and adapt to Philips QMS and work closely with Philips Engineering community on new validation methods and re-validation projects. Guide and participate in bug testing, identification, and problem-solving.
- Create, update and execute test protocols
- Understand project requirements, develop and release test plans accordingly.
- Work with software engineers and software test engineers to review product requirements, analyze test failures and determine root cause
- Analyze test protocols to ensure that test coverage of software requirements is complete and correct
- Follow software development process
- Adhere to schedule priorities to meet project milestones throughout test cycle
- Experience using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, flow/pressure measuring devices, and multi-meters
- Excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail are must.