Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by ESG Consulting
This position is for a Senior SharePoint Developer. The Senior SharePoint Developer is responsible for designing, producing, testing, and maintaining solutions deployed on our Microsoft SharePoint based Internet, Extranet, and Intranet sites. This also includes the authoring, editing, posting, and management of web site content, as well as the creation of web-based business solutions.
The Senior SharePoint Developer will be primarily responsible for:
- Gathering requirements for new SharePoint sites and work collaboratively with the SharePoint Administrator to create and secure sites in Client's SharePoint Farm.
- Makes recommendations regarding design, graphics, features, and functionality to enhance and improve the user experience.
- Designing and developing SharePoint forms and Workflows
- Training and roll-out of new forms and functionality
- Support of customer problems and enhancements to existing sites
- Create and maintain: Sites, Permissions, Navigation, Forms and Workflows, SharePoint OOB web parts
- Collaborates with customers to develop and implement governance and quality control models for SharePoint implementation, including content management and deployment and user access.
- Teaching and mentoring of Junior SharePoint Developers
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field including Computer Science and Graphic Design.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience with professional software development.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with development/design with SharePoint
- Experience with Nintex Forms and workflows (InfoPath, SharePoint Designer or K2 experience considered)
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint Site Collection administration
- 3+ years of experience with SharePoint administration
- Site collection configuration and using SharePoint Designer
- Developing solutions with forms and workflow solutions
- Implementation of SharePoint Collaboration tools, including forums and issues lists
- Implementation and development of SharePoint Web parts
- Expert knowledge of Office Applications: Outlook, OneNote, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and their integration points with SharePoint
- Experience with integration of SharePoint with DocuSign or Adobe Sign
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong management/time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong analytical skills