Digital Marketing Executive
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by SmartList
Ultra Finishing Ltd is one of the UK's leading suppliers of bathroom products and is at the forefront in supplying many of the UK's leading retailers and distributors.
Main Purpose of job:
As part of our ambitious growth strategy we have an opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Digital Marketing Executive to develop and deliver the companies digital strategy whilst working closely with and reporting to the Marketing Manager to execute the multi-channel strategy.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will have hands-on responsibility for ensuring that the Companies multiple websites are up to date with relevant user content, setting up PPC and paid social media, helping to develop the websites look, feel and functionality, keeping ahead of the latest digital trends and above all live and breathe all things digital. We are looking for someone who is highly experienced across both B2B and B2C platforms and ensuring maximum user engagement and interaction.
You will ideally have a hands-on Digital agency background account experience or worked hands-on client side for a reputable company and should be well used to working with NPD, Marketing and Sales teams.
The Candidate Requirements
The skills that relate to this role are:
- Extensive hands on experience (not via an agency) of researching, setting up, controlling budgets, evaluating and reporting ROI on PPC, Remarketing, LinkedIn and Facebook paid campaigns
- Extensive hands on experience (not via an agency) of creating, developing and adding SEO content along with the relevant technical knowledge of implementing associated meta tags, conversion rate optimisation (CRO), User experience (UX), website user tracking and reporting software such as Crazy Egg
- Extensive hands on experience (not via an agency) of adding supplied creative content to web pages via content management system (CMS)
- Experience of leading the re-development and re-skinning of websites
- Expert in Google analytics and reporting
- Strong understanding and user of data
- Recent experience of using MailChimp both in setting up campaigns and extracting data
- Extensive CRM experience - open to platform experience
- Experience of e-commerce (possibly for future in-house development) and ideally having worked with leading branded 3 rd party platforms such as eBay, Amazon and Wayfair
- Ideally have experience of creating and uploading short video content to YouTube and other social channels
Terms & Conditions
Salary up to £25k dependent on experience.
Holidays - 22 days rising to 25 after 3 complete years' service.
Pension - 3% contribution
Death in Service - 2 x annual salary.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (37.5-hour week with half hour lunch). Must be flexible to cover holidays and absence.
Interested? - How to apply:
Send your current CV and a covering letter to express your interest to Adam Chinn, Marketing Director by clicking the button below by 28 th February 2019.