Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by SmartList
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the prestigious office developments within the North West.
Key Responsibilities for the Building Manager to include:-
• Management of buildings allocated to you
• Look after maintenance contracts
• Deal with infrastructure contracts
• Complete any small jobs on site
• Ensure the site is kept clean and tidy
• Complete a weekly "Property Repair Sheet"
As a Building Manager, you will need to demonstrate initiative and a positive, efficient and courteous manner to both colleagues and customers at all times and ensuring wherever possible customers receive the best possible service and attention. You will work well within a team and have excellent communication skills.
Key Experience/ Characteristics required for the Building Manager role -
• Ability to work without supervision
• Experience within a similar role is desired
• Experience within construction is advantageous
JOB TITLE: Building Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS: An attractive remuneration package is available dependent on experience. Mileage allowance and full training is provided
WORKING HOURS: Full and Part Time hours available
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Morson International (IT)
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
Midland Heart Ltd