Care Support Worker
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by SmartList
Care Support Worker (Macclesfield) - No experience required, Full training provided with excellent career development opportunities
Up to £8.75 per hour (dependent on experience) plus exceptional benefits *
Full Time, Permanent, 42 hours per week, either days, nights or a mixture
(Can also offer Part-Time or Bank contracts)
You will help us to deliver outstanding healthcare and you'll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As part of our vibrant culture, you'll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
The service is a CQC rated Good nursing home close to Macclesfield which offers 24-hour care in a unique and charming environment
Our approach is to shape the provision so that we can be responsive to behavioural, sensory, or physical needs in a residential setting. Positive behaviour support is a key part of the person-centred care we provide.
The role you will offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents, working in the residential area, you will provide guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support and maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
12 hour shift patterns. Permanent day or night are available, as well as mixed days and night's pattern, candidates will need to be flexible to work weekends when required on a rota
Shift Times: Days 8am - 8pm, Nights 8pm - 8am.
Shift Patterns: 3 shifts one week and 4 the next for Full time
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people's lives
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Free meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
- Free onsite parking
- Apprenticeship schemes in health and social care & nursing positions
- Birthday and Anniversary day annual leave after qualifying period.
- Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development