Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by SmartList
Ultra Finishing Ltd is one of the UK's leading suppliers of bathroom products and is at the forefront in supplying many of the UK's leading retailers and distributors.
Main Purpose of job:
As part of our ambitious growth strategy we have an opportunity for an experienced and dynamic PR and Social Media Executive to help promote the product portfolio, deliver channel specific B2B and B2C branded communications, and work closely with and reporting to the Marketing Manager to execute the multi-channel strategy.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
As the PR and Social Media Executive you will have responsibility for ensuring that the Company is well presented from a PR and Social Media stand point. We are looking for someone who is highly experienced across B2B and B2C publications both on and offline at both national and regional level.
You will ideally have a PR agency background with either bathroom or kitchen sector hands on account experience and undoubtedly have a strong network of contacts within both the trade and consumer media and should be well used to working with NPD, Marketing and Sales teams.
The Candidate Requirements
The skills that relate to this role are:
- Creative writing skills
- Personality to work with internal stakeholders and customers to create engaging national, regional and local media features
- Strong experience of identifying and completing award entries
- Experience of working with TV production companies to maximise brand exposure for renovation programmes
- Highly experienced across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram platforms
- Driving social follower engagement from our low bases into 1,000's of genuine followers
- Understands the different messaging and targeting for B2B and B2C customers and tone of voice
- Understands how to join up communications across multiply platforms
- Experience of evaluating traffic and passing through prospects and leads to marketing and sales team
- Experience of dealing with customer enquiries and complaints through platforms and when to escalate to other teams when necessary
- Experience of creating blogs
- Ideally have experience of creating short video content
Terms & Conditions
Salary up to £25k dependant on experience.
Holidays - 22 days rising to 25 after 3 complete years' service.
Pension - 3% contribution
Death in Service - 2 x annual salary.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (37.5-hour week with half hour lunch). Must be flexible to cover holidays and absence.
Interested? - How to apply:
Send your current CV and a covering letter to express your interest to Adam Chinn, Marketing Director by clicking the button below by 28 th February 2019.