BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Operations & Customer Account Manager
Location: Lutterworth / Nottingham / Derby
Customer: DHL SC
Salary: Competitive + Car
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 26th February 2019
DHL EnviroSolutions is part of DHL Supply Chain and is the specialist waste and recycling division specialising in reverse logistics and providing sites with innovative recycling and waste management solutions.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
The role holder will be responsible for:
• Implementing site waste management and recycling solutions
• Developing innovative and efficient solutions to support customers to meet their environmental targets including increasing recycling rates, meeting legislation requirements and decreasing carbon and costs
• Bring a wealth of experience from the waste and recycling industry
• Implement change and continuously focus on improving our customers services.
• An innovative and commercial thinker, with the ability to build strong working relationships and deliver excellence.
• Monitor domestic and export material markets, manage customer experience, ensure environmental compliance, engage with suppliers, implement and train operational processes and procedures.
• Report customer data, deliver to customer KPI's and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure success.
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
• Previous experience of the Supply Chain Division
• Experience within the waste and recycling industry (Mandatory)
• Experience of working within Operations or Account Management
• Excellent networking and relationship building capability
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role, and you are looking for your next career move, simply send your cv across to: stating the req72228- Operation and Customer Account Manager (Lutterworth/Nottingham/Derby) or apply via online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore, we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: