Beverage and Chemical Specialist Technician
Posted on Feb 14, 2019 by Reinhart Foodservice
• 1+ years related experience.
• Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Ability and willingness to work weekends and/or late hours.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Mechanical and/or electrical and plumbing experience.
• Ability to inspect, troubleshoot, disassemble, repair and re-assemble.
• Ware washing and Beverage experience.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of electrical control circuits and AC/DC drive circuitry/components.
• Ability to troubleshoot, program and operate electrical control systems.
• Ability to read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
• Willingness to cooperate constructively in a team environment with others and supervisors.
• Willingness to work in a safe, organized manner and to follow OSHA and Company guidelines.
• Ability to occasionally lift up to 80 lbs. with frequent lifting of 25 - 40 lbs.
• Mechanical experience with technical aptitude.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer. Category: Sales , Keywords: Chemical Sales Representative