Full Stack Architect - PHP Stream
Posted on Mar 14, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project and are you an experienced Full Stack Architech - PHP
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
We are working strategically with one of our core clients who is looking for an experienced and highly knowledgeable Full Stack Architech in Sittard, Netherlands.
The Full Stack Architect works to design and deliver complex custom product and solutions. Using the latest technologies to build advanced client-side Single Page Applications (SPA), enterprise-ready components & platforms as well as an Agile SDLC and automated DevOps process.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Provide guidance and architectural oversight during solution fit, requirements, and design to ensure that the end to end solution remains aligned to the Technical applications strategy and target architecture.
- Provides subject matter expertise to design, develop, assess and implement complex architecture solutions (integrated process, applications, data and technology) for business problems in alignment with the assigned applications Solution Architecture direction and standards.
- Interfaces with other Solution Architects, Solution Integrity Analysts, Business Analysts, and BU/Function subject matter experts to execute architecture processes.
- 5+ years of software development and architecture
- 3+ years of experience leading software development projects, or acting as a solution architect (or an equivalent role)
- 3+ years of experience in architecting full stack solutions
- 2+ years of experience in RESTful API design and implementation, including:API documentation (Swagger/OAI, RAML) & API versioning
- Data formats (JSON, XML) and data serialization
- 2+ years of experience in testing and test automation of full stack solutions (behaviour, unit, integration/system, load)
- 1+ years of experience in modern web and mobile SPA programmingPHP and React/React-Native
- User experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design,
- 1+ years of experience in modern DevOps workflows including:
- 1+ years of experience in agile methodologies
- Agile delivery and testing