Senior Coastal Modeller
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by Anonymous
A leading consultancy has attained a significant amount of work in Irish waters, and is seeking an experienced Senior Coastal Modeller to conduct water quality assessments on a range of wastewater projects.
You will have the opportunity to work on major schemes which would be a fantastic addition to your CV.
* Competitive salary
* Fantastic benefits package
* Amazing social team and environment
* Hydrodynamic and water quality modelling
* Conduct water quality assessments
* Produce technical reports
* Liaise with clients
* Have a degree in engineering, environmental science/oceanography/earth science or related discipline
* Have modelling experience, with a water quality assessment
* Have experience of scoping, management and delivery of effluent dispersion modelling studies in freshwater, transitional and coastal environments
* Have experience of initial dilution modelling and modelling impact of wastewater discharges
* You will have experience in hydrology and hydrogeology
* You will have demonstrable experience in MIKE modelling software suite
* Ideally, you will have experience in integrating coastal numerical modelling and environmental aspects, i.e. EIA / SEA / AA
* To be competent in hydraulic, hydrodynamic, dispersion & water quality modelling including demonstrated experience of model build, calibration and validation processes and scenarios analyses using 1D, 2D and 3D modelling tools
For more information on this position please call Toby Willetts on (phone number removed) today!!!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business