Oracle Developer Contract
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is an Insurance company based in Dublin, who are searching for an Oracle Developer for an initial 6-12 Month Contract which is likely to extend. Expect a great employer, and company providing an interesting project opportunity.
This is a company that is growing at a rapid pace where you can really grow your career! There are many opportunities to progress. Talent is grown from within and developed internally.
* Work on a variety of projects which will require you to have extensive knowledge in Oracle 10g or 11g, SQL and PL/SQL Development.
* Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities as well as some maintenance activities.
* You will be assisting in the planning sessions with the business users and key stakeholders to analyse business requirements and provide design recommendations.
* Write concise and clear technical specifications based on analysis of complex business requirements for clients.
* 4+ years' experience in Oracle 10g or 11g, SQL.
* 4+ years' experience in PL/SQL Development.
* Experience working in both Windows & Linux environments.
* Experience in projects though which multiple systems are integrated, including design and implementation of high-level and detailed project plans.
* Knowledge and experience in Oracle ADF an advantage.
* Exposure to object-oriented theory & concepts.
* You should be a motivated self-starter.
* You should have great communication skills.
* You should be a team player.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business