Network Engineer, Officer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
As a member of the Global Technology team at State Street the successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to contribute and grow within a diverse team of Infrastructure technologist in one of the most exciting areas in the market. He or she will have the responsibility to help support and deliver solutions and services using premier technology platforms with peers globally.
We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, energetic, and technology savvy. Can work independently or as part of an Infrastructure Services team in a highly competitive and fast paced environment. The individual must have strong communications skills, as he or she will be responsible for interacting with the business, our clients, and other IT areas developing integration solutions.
- Use of coding tools to automate application centric environment
- Support senior engineers in day to day function and project work
- Creation of Change Documentation and accompanying "Day of Plans"
- Maintain and document standards within the environment
- Participation in team and third party meetings
- Proven experience of working in a network environment. Qualified to at least CCNA in Routing & Switching.
- Understanding of risk and availability/resiliency
- Previous experience of Application Centric Infrastructure an advantage.
- Coding Skills beneficial
- Cisco CUCM experience beneficial
- Understanding of Software Defined Networking
- Experience of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Python an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway