Sec Admin Assoc 2
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
- Work within ISA (International Security Administration). Services include application ID and system access creation and enabling, password reset, account enabling & disabling. Other functions are performed to minimize the possibility of security risks to State Street as well as to ensure that the applications and platforms administered are in compliance with the published security administration standards.
In the role of security administration Associate 2 you will be responsible for:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Field incoming remedy tickets from global employees and clients regarding application ID access and password support.
Document and report on status of pending inquiries regarding system access issues.
Provide support for approximately 250 application's across desktop and web based platforms
Handle approximately 15-20 tickets per day
The ability to maintain confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism is critical.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical and leadership career pathway